Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vita Chambers "Phoenix" Producer Roy LaManna Director Brendan Kyle Cochrane



Awesome I mean really awesome shoot for artist Vita Chambers. I am so grateful to Roy LaManna, Evan, Carl, Christie, Vita and everyone at SRP records for literally letting me run with the project. This was a very well orchestrated multiple location shoot with multiple cameras and production variables involved. I will probably supplement the blog later as I can't talk too much about the actual footage until its released. The footage, track, and the crew worked tirelessly to get the best product given the budget. This one is definitely going to make some heads turn. Big and warm thanks to Vita Chambers who is delightful to work with, Evan, Carl, Christie, and everyone at SRP records, Roy LaManna, Anthony, Max, Graeme, Charlie, Elspeth, Robyn, Natasha, Brian, Marc, the City of New York and the Parks Department. You all made this happen!

No comments: