Friday, October 16, 2009

Red Man 'Coc Back' Director Clifton Bell DP Bruce Cole Producer Brendan Cochrane



Awesome video with Redman featuring Ready Roc by Director Clifton Bell. Reunited with DP Bruce Cole who is always fun to work with. This was a joint GhettoNerd Inconspicuous Production with some real production value thanks to yours truly. Shot on anamorphics with two Red's. Not only did I produce this - but I was in it as well. Got to drive a Lamborghini and tell Redman to go park it after I tipped him a dollar -then he stole it and the dollar too. Lot of fun. I'm a big Redman fan so this was definitely an enjoyable project. The company and myself are growing to the point where we are in contention for some pretty big projects which I am excited about. Stay tuned -more to come and some better set photos next week. Big thanks to everyone who made this happen. Clifton Bell, Bruce Cole, Karl Kim.Tony Segreto, Brian Chamberlain, Sergei Franklin, Charlie Zwick, Lesley Morphy, Pete, Marvin, the guys at Mobile Innovations, Solaia Restaurant and the people of Englewood New Jersey as well as Redman and Ready Roc. Thanks to James Ellis and the guy with white Audi.

No comments: